<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 19, 2005

Went shoppin with hui. Really have no idea where to go. So walk ard lor. Wad a small world. Haha. Nv expect how bad luck I am today de lorz. Noe whu I saw today? Fq at marine square with that dunnoe wad guy. Really feel that I cant stand her anymore le. Need to be so show off ma. Juz a guy onli lorz. Some more is like a so not shuai person lorz. in marine square, saw chen lizhen, ann kok. At bugis, saw lee ziqing and shen qingshan. Went back after hui bought her concealer. Ard 6 meet Janelle for dinner. Saw dao ming. The guy that waited for fq for 3 yrs. Finally fed up. Shouted at her. So happy to hear that frm him. Toking abt fq over at the dinner table. In café cartel. Den went off at ard 7. saw Eileen on the way to interchange. Change direction becoz Janelle supposed to be at home. She is actually sick la. On the way, saw lirong. Janelle really, how bad luck can u ever be. Ha. At interchange waited for the stupid 65 for like ½ hrs. OMG. Saw silvia n auntie wendy. Told them abt fq. Dunnoe whether they believe wad we say a lot. Halfway, my bus here. So went off. Reach there late. Ard 8. Tuition for ying hong. My student. Quite cute. But lazy. Everyone is the same la. Me as well. Slping in my class again. After class tokin to her father abt her work, results la. After that ard 10+ went off. Reach hm, saw stairway of heaven. Still watching. Ha. Ever wonder going back in time. I did. After so many thing happened. Really wished tat it will come true. But I dun think so. Nv would.
To hui: I update le. Haha.

I AM GRUMPY.
8:12 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing