<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 03, 2005

I think I really got in trouble le la. The giant job is really like shit lorz. NEVER EVER THINK THAT EVERY SUPERMARKET IS THE SAME LORZ, WILL REGRET DE LA. Yest got scolded by a STUPID IDOITIC MAN LoRz.. He say that I have bad customer service attitude problem. Jux becoz I later then void his item that he dun wan lorz. she mo gen she mo la. Later I realized that I short of $9 plus lehz. MY GOD!!!! Had been a cashier for like 1 and a half yrs of cashier le lorz. nv short so much money before lorz. got oso a few cents only ma. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME LA. Now den I realize that earning money is very xin ku de lorz. now den noe like got a bit slow lorz horz. Tml going to kbox with Janelle if I am not wrong. Every time work for like 10 hrs and above kind of tired le. still got like 2 mths plus lorz. frm mon to thurs I am like so free den fri to sun busy until cannot take it liao. So pls call me out during week days la. ANYONE PLS… hu ruan lei le…

I AM GRUMPY.
6:56 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing