<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Realised that I am easily forgotten and left out.. y is that so? I really wanted to tell someone.. think b4 u talk. Whatever u say might hurt someone. Wad if pple job is xin ku, it is none of ur business so stay our of it. The one that is working is me lorz. so whatever money I earn is my problem. So go away.

I am very angry with the person but cannot tell anyone abt it becoz I heard that frm some one else I dun wanna put her in trouble. When she tell me, I kind of wanted to slap the person lorz. wad u mean by what ever job I find is low pay and xin ku de ma. Dun u think de mehz. Pls lorz, like how old are u liao. THINK.

Wad ever job I am in is not ur problem lorz. I am really hurt by such comments. Pls. 18 le. think first. Dun ever make someone feel this way. It is not a nice thing to do. I hope that no body ard me will be like this person any more. PLEASE..

I AM GRUMPY.
1:51 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing