<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 23, 2005

SaNtA clAuS IS ComIn To ToWn.. TMl CHRIstMas Le LEhX.. HehE.. But DunNoe WhEtHer GoT WoRk A NOt.. HAha.. WoRkiNg IS JUX To SaVE MoRe MoNey To BUy PreSEnTS AnD sTufF LOrX.. evEn Is a NoT so Gd JoB, Is OkAy La.. BEcoX I Am BAcK To NTUc Le lORx.. But THis Is THe Onli JOb THat I No ND CaLL AnD SEArch In NewsPaperS For.. MIch Is tHEre La.. IF JAnellE U evEr GEt To REad THis pOSt, u ReaLLy Nd To HAf BF le DeN No Nd CaLL FreN le Ma.. Haix..

SomEtImes I Am REaLLy ThINkINg, What's WRoNg WiTH The REceNt Me?? Am I Too Ap Or Too BAd TEmPereD? I REallY duNnOE LORx.. JUx FeeLs LIke FreNs Are OnlI LefT wiF a Few.. Is lK oF mY WhOle LIfe I OnLI GoT A FeW FreNs.. VerY saD De.. I THiNk I depRessIoN Le.. TErM Test De ResuLt Oso DunnOe HOW Ar.. Like GoIng to FaiL LiKE taT LehX.. Wad THe.. I Got StUDy LOrx.. but Like Not A LOt OF stUFf GoiN INto My MiND LEhx.. AfTEr TERm BrEAk, GoiNg To GEt REsulTs BAck Le.. Very wORRiEd..

mY HSe FinAllY Got CabLe Tv LIao BUt deN My Sis AlWyS WatCh HEr CartOOn n StuFfs lorx.. I canT eVEN wATcH!!!

I AM GRUMPY.
6:46 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing