<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

♥ MySeLf...

ActuallY I Dun NOe HoW To deCoraTe ThiS SitEee..
HoWeveR NVm I Will FiGurE iT Out mYSeLF...
So MerrY ChRisTmAs To AnYONE WhU ViSItEd mY FirSt Set Up SiTE...
NoW Very de Fan Becoz DunOe HOW to PoSt UP MY kawAii De PiCtuRE..

I AM GRUMPY.
2:21 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing