<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9717182?origin\x3dhttp://taikikawaii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

♥ GOinG bAck To SecOndAry

OMG... It IS so HoT iN thE HaLL.. DuN UnDerStAnd WhY IS IT So hoT...? haiz...
HopE THAt tHEy iNstaLL AiR CON WhEN I Go NExt tIME.. HopE So.. But i ThiNK Will NeVEr HaVE De..

ToDaY WHEn I WeNt To See MRs LinDa LoH, ShE sAiD tHAt i LosT WeiGht Le LehZ.. ActUaLLy I QuiTE HappY La.. HahA..

rEAllY mA.. When U TRyiNG To SLiM DOWn, OF COz HopE THAt ppLe Can See RItE...? If Not WILL BE VEry Sad De LA..

I AM GRUMPY.
7:15 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.
    ~*~Craps and more craps~*~




    footprints.


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing