Friday, September 16, 2005
♥ chalet at downtown east 2
den they came back.. janelle shouted at the top of her voice and u noe wad i was like OKAY WOW.. but i was oso angry at that time lorz.. so i shouted too.. the funniest thing is u noe wad..? fq cried... haven even say that her fault or wad lorz.. we were like talking abt mich abt y didnt she called back.. den she CRIED.. i was like wad the...!!!! really dunnoe wad to say ar.. i really HATED pple to say SORRY w/o knowing wad had happened.. assuming that it is all her fault and making herself look more like a victim dan us.. can she stop being so childish..? i mean she is like 23 and i m onli 18.. she expected me to handle everything...? cannot be de ba.. haiz really dunnoe wad to say abt her la.. when she wanted to say a second time sorry during the whole conversation, I was like "FQ".. I mean fren give me face den come de lorz.. den wad u wan.. chalet only...? Might as well live me the money and I sleep at home better.. I remember asking them is it that they throw me and janelle the money and ask us to do everything by urselves becoz they didn't wan the bbq...? Haven finish the talk, fq said she need to work early so gtg le.. still she ended with the sorry I didn't expect to give u all so much trouble, wont expect u all to forgive me.. I mean wadz the point of saying then.. haiz.. but after a 3 hrs talk, mich, Janelle and I are okay le.. so I think tat we can still be frens but dunnoe whether they thnk so too not.. haha.. thinking that I might be oversensitive.. nope I dun think so.. haha.. till next time.. tata..
2:22 AM
